Choosing the right WooCommerce hosting provider plays an important role in any online business.
There are plenty of options available on the web hosting provider market. Ideally, you would need to choose the best provider that will fulfill all of your requirements in a cost-effective package. Also, you’d do some in-depth analysis of all of the hosting companies for WooCommerce user that offer what you need. The in-depth analysis includes all parameters that you need to consider when choosing a web hosting provider. The most common parameters are listed below:
⦁ Technical support
⦁ Customer reviews
The items mentioned in the list above are a few of the more important parameters that you should consider when selecting a web hosting company for your business. This article will give you an overall review of the WooCart the WooCommerce exclusive hosting provider. They are a leading web hosting company that provides several unique features for WooCommerce users at an affordable price point. Let’s get started.
WooCart is a WooCommerce hosting which is specially designed to deliver the performance and stability an eCommerce store running WooCommerce requires. That means fast page load, reliability, consistent uptime, SSL certificates, and enough disk space and database capability for your needs.
Given below are some of the reasons why we should go with WooCart for hosting
Here given below are the some points which shows how WooCart Hosting will be different from any other similar hosting services in the industry,
- WooCart uses Google Cloud for their hosting.
- WooCart is not shared hosting. All stores receive dedicated resources, which means better performance and simple monitoring of server resource usage.
- Expect excellent uptime due to your store being hosted on Google Cloud.
- In WooCart caching process is optimized for WooCommerce, meaning you get the best and accurate results compared to other WordPress hosting providers.
- WooCart provides a No-Hack Guarantee. If something happens to your store, they will get it back online and clean it up for you.
- Automatic image smushing and optimization. Dynamically load the best image from the best location for each individual visitor based on their device.
- Daily backups can be downloaded or restored at any time.
Before moving further we must know what the staging is, a staging environment is a clone of your store where you can test and try things without impacting your live store. In the past the problem with staging WooCommerce on any WordPress host is that when you click Publish Staging, it will simply overwrite the live store.
- WooCart developed Lossless Staging, and the system knows how to sync the order and customer data from live to staging before publishing the new version.
- This significantly simplifies the maintenance, testing, and updating of WooCommerce stores.
Some of the great features which makes them unique from any other similar services available in the market, are given below.
- Store Wizard that helps you build and localize a new store with a few clicks. Localization configures standards (currency, time format, etc.), language packs where available, and many other settings.
- Turnkey store is a simple fully-designed store that can help you online and selling in literally an hour. You can install it with a click of a button.
- 1-Click Login for quick login from the dashboard, without the use of passwords.
- Plugin Metrics show you which plugins are heavy on resource usage so that you can find faster alternatives.
- Page Metrics show you the slowest loading pages on your store. Maybe there’s something impacting only a specific page (large image or a script), and this is an excellent way to find it.
- Error Logs show you the errors caught by the server. What is a blank screen on other hosts has a unique error ID on WooCart that you can easily find and fix.
- Traffic Logs show you the live traffic coming to your website. A great way to troubleshoot issues.
- WP-CLI is the command-line interface for WordPress, and it’s integrated into WooCart.
- Basic GDPR configuration for the store settings that include privacy and cookies policy, plus sensible settings for data deletion.
- Custom dashboard built for store owners with a nice overview of visits, sales, and orders.
WooCart is not a cheap hosting provider and they position themselves as premium managed hosting. That said, the features are more than worth the price premium in saved time and improved conversions due to faster page load.
Something that makes WooCart unique as a woocommerce hosting service is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think WooCart deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if WooCart’s plans are right for them.
None of WooCart’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register (and partially commit to going with them).
The image below shows the starting prices for each type of hosting at WooCart.
I have tested more than 15 WooCommerce hosting services in the past at one of my Woocommerce website– WooCart is easily one of the top in terms of server quality, by far.
For the purpose of this review, I have used WooCart for a total of three months so far. Within that time frame, I am more than satisfied with my server’ uptime. There was no downtime up to this point, to be exact. It was easy to set up thanks to their support team, and the processing power was on-par with other WooCommerce hosting companies.
With all of this in mind, let’s get down to the big question: “Would we recommend it?”
And the answer to this is a resounding and absolute “YES”. WooCart is a value-oriented, transparent, and highly-reputable service for any business or influencer trying to increase their brand visibility by using WooCart’s secure and trusted WooCommerce hosting service.
For the purpose of this review, I have used WooCart for a total of three months. And within that time frame, I experienced growth on my webpage, as well as good speed, solid reliability, outstanding support, and a good price to top it all off.
If you’re looking to spread awareness for your brand by using a trusted web hosting service, WooCart will do the trick nicely.
We also definitely recommend WooCart to anyone who is looking for a simple, great web hosting. They provide fast servers, great support, and good features. All of these are provided at an incredibly low price (for what you get) without compromising on quality. You will rarely find a web host offering these same great services at a lower price, and WooCart is one-of-a-kind in that regard.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review to get a TL;DR, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of WooCart’s service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how WooCart scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)