The transactional email system is very useful to send invoices, receipts, reminders, and notifications to their users.Transactional emails plays a very vital role for every email marketer’s success. These are the type of emails that are monitored by a certain action made by the user such as account creation, password reset, notifications for profile activity, etc. Transactional emails are usually expected and this is why they generate high open prices in the market.
In the present market scenario, there are a lot of transactional email service providers that can handle the sending and delivery of such emails in a very specific manner. These services should have automated email response tools, the ability to customize emails, administration tools for tracking and other services. Here is our selection list of 5 reliable and best transactional email service providers in the industry.
Best Transactional Email Service Providers
It quickly became clear that there was no obvious best potion among all – all of the transactional email services will do virtually everything that you will really need, so making an informed choice is about understanding which services do what you need the most better than the others, and of course there’s the cost with respect to the features they provides.
Kingmailer is the economical best email marketing software in the world. With Kingmailer you can do smarter email marketing as this service is equipped with futuristic features and amenities. Kingmailer can also handle multiple email marketing campaigns from a single platform, manage all your contacts, track campaigns details and get access to various informative reports with ease. If you are looking for best email marketing software, cheap email marketing software and mailchimp alternative then you should go with Kingsmailer.
What Kingmailer can do for you.
- Reports: Shows tables and diagrams of the collected data like opens, clicks, bounces.
- Analytics: Automatically add Google Analytics UTM campaign tracking to links.
- Automated: Automatically creates periodic newsletters with your blog contents. Multichannel.
− Manually screened and selected customers
− Very high inbox rate
− Mobile friendly
− 100% Refund, if not happy
− Free account to try
− Email support 7 days p/week
− Affordable price
A great cost-effective and reliable transactional email service, initially developed for Amazon’s own needs to communicate with their users. The platform is now available for everyone and used by famous brands such as HBO, Siemens, InVision and others. Here are the benefits you get:
- Affordable and cost-effective transactional email service, plus a free option.
- Technology protecting the sender reputation which ensures high deliverability.
- Configuration set for all emails you send.
Owned by Mailchimp, the team built a great-looking product. While the analytics were quite basic, their dashboard and interface was fantastic and made the whole set up process really simple. Mandrill is a transactional email service offered by MailChimp as a paid add-on. This means you need to have a paid MailChimp account to use it. Mandrill is one of the most popular transactional email services known for speed and reliability. Unfortunately, there is no longer a free plan. Here are the features you get:
- Servers all over the world. This significantly increases the speed messages get sent.
- Support of multiple domains per account for no additional charge.
- Groups of dedicated IPs called pools. You choose from which group Mandrill should send from.
- Track spam with automatic feedback loops.
- Smooth transition to a new IP.
Used by famous brands such as Spotify, airbnb, Uber and more, SendGrid is known for its very high deliverability. More than 30 billion emails per month get sent via the platform. SendGrid is a service for both transactional emails and email marketing campaigns. Here is what else you get:
- Easy integration with the SendGrid email API.
- Great analytical tools to follow the important metrics such as opens, clicks, bounces.
- Drag and drop editor.
- 30-day free trial.
This transactional email service provider offers a cloud-based email service that is mainly purposed for developers. With an easy to use control panel, simple pricing and volume discounts, MailGun is an attractive option especially for coders. It is used by famous brands such as Github, heroku, Uservoice and others. Here are the key factors:
- You get 10,000 messages and 100 validations for free every month.
- The software automatically delivers your emails at the best time.
- Each domain is a separate sub-account.
- Account logs are kept for 30 days.
- Email personalization via recipient variables.
Transactional emails can be a powerful tool for marketers. By taking advantage of the high open rates of transactional emails and establishing brand loyalty at the time, customers are most likely thinking about the top online retailers to strengthen relationships with customers and drive more revenue growth. So why are you waiting just make decision as you have all the option before you for finding best trwnsaction email service providers.