Everyone is familiar with the internet, if you’re reading this, then you already know how the internet works, what it does, and the constant cybersecurity threats you are under while online. As we learned new things, so did the criminals; new ways to harm us and misuse our data.
One of the most efficient ways to protect your data and activity online is through a VPN. A VPN keeps you safe and anonymous throughout your entire session and makes sure no one can trace or record your activity.
However, a question we often find ourselves asking is which VPN to choose? The market is vast and there is a new entrant almost every other day, which makes the decision tougher. Currently, one of the latest VPNs is MultiVPN.
Today, we will be going over MultiVPN its features, pricing plans, speed, worth, etc. Keep reading to find out whether MultiVPN is worth your money or not!
MultiVPN is the best solution for safe and limitless Internet access on your device!
VPN encrypts your personal data, protects you on public Wi-Fi and does not allow anyone to monitor your activity on the Internet. It is a truly comprehensive VPN provider that offers absolute privacy and security on top of worldwide streaming.
MultiVPN offers apps and extensions for multiple platforms – Web-browsers, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOS, streaming boxes, and consoles – to secure identities and information for its customers.
Apart from the personal subscription plans, MultiVPN comes with defined and tailored business plans that can protect a larger number of devices – it looks to be one of the most competitively priced too.
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make MultiVPN unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
- Reliable protection against traffic leaks (disclosing your IP) for Windows and Linux systems;
- Traffic obfuscation. DPI lock bypass (deep traffic analysis system) in China, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan and other countries;
- Anonymity. Your IP-address will be replaced by the address of destination server of a tunnel chain OpenVPN;
- Support for cryptocurrencies. Minimum information about your identity, use the anonymous cryptocurrencies Monero, Dash, Zcash and others. Do not leave marks;
- ISP and other tracking services. Nobody are able to check your internet activity;
- (Perfect forward secrecy) Each your connection to our VPN server is encrypted with a unique session encryption key, which is destoyed after the disconnect;
- Reliable algorithms are used to encrypt your data: key exchange RSA 4096 bits and ECC 384 bits (elliptic curve secp384r1). Symmetric ciphers: AES-256-GCM and AES-256-CBC. Hash functions: SHA256, SHA384, SHA512;
- Software for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux. Compatible with many other devices;
- A wide range of services VPN: OpenVPN and DoubleVPN;
- Logging is switched off on all servers of the service (but it doesn’t give you the right to use the service for illegal purposes);
- Automatic replacement of provider DNS with MultiVPN DNS. Your DNS queries do not settle in the logs of your provider. Full DNSSEC support for enhanced security;
- Unlimited traffic. No limitation on speed, ports, traffic;
- High speed. All servers are connected to high channel Internet. It allows you to comfortably surf websites and simultaneously download a movie, torrent’s or music;
- 26 servers in 23 countries are at your disposal when activating any of the available subscriptions! You yourself choose the server you need! 5 simultaneous connections to one active subscription;
Why Should You Subscribe to MultiVPN?
Now comes the real question, why should one subscribe to MultiVPN? Is it as good as it claims to be? MultiVPN has its list of benefits and drawbacks, and we’re going to give you a full analysis of what outweighs what and whether it is worth the subscription or not.
Beginning with the user-interface, MultiVPN has a relatively friendly user-interface and website which is probably easily understandable by everyone. Moreover, it is also extremely compatible- with an application for almost every other device such as Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, Mac, etc.
What’s better is that once you have an application installed and can easily connect to one subscription and it supports multiple logins! Sounds like a win-win situation to us.
Furthermore, when MuliVPN said that they care about their users, they weren’t lying- and their 24/7 support and support center is proof! With a representative almost always available and ready to help, you are never going to be sent back disappointed. They even have a dedicated blog that caters to more in-depth issues and tutorials.
While all of this sounds great, there are a few things that just didn’t sit right with us about MultiVPN.
Also, makes us wonder whether we should be paying such a price only to get fewer locations since you can probably find a cheaper VPN in the market.
MultiVPN has an excellent support team that can be reached anytime via live chat or support ticket system. In my experience, they proved themselves to be very helpful and quick to respond. They resolved every last problem that I had set up.
MultiVPN is one of the few VPN that offers full 24/7 phone, live chat, and email support. I have found their support department to be very quick to solve issues, especially when it comes to handling site-specific issues or anything other than answering generic tech queries.
MultiVPN proudly claims themselves as one of the most cost-effective VPN providers on the whole market. And to be fair, they do a pretty good job of keeping that claim factual.
Something that makes MultiVPN unique as a VPN service is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think MultiVPN deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features (and limitations) are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if MultiVPN’s plans are right for them.
None of MultiVPN’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register.
The image below shows the starting prices for each type of plans at MultiVPN.
With all of this in mind, let’s get down to the big question: “Would we recommend it?”
And the answer to this is a resounding and absolute “YES”. MultiVPN is a value-oriented, transparent, and highly-reputable service for any business or influencer trying to secure their web property by using MultiVPN’s secure and trusted VPN service.
For the purpose of this review, I have used MultiVPN for a total of three months. And within that time frame, I experienced great security on my webpage, as well as good speed, solid reliability, outstanding support, and a good price to top it all off.
If you’re looking to spread awareness for your brand by using a trusted VPN service, MultiVPN will do the trick nicely.
We also definitely recommend MultiVPN to anyone who is looking for a simple, great VPN. They provide fast servers, great support, and good features. All of these are provided at an incredibly low price (for what you get) without compromising on quality. You will rarely find a MultiVPN offering these same great services at a lower price, and MultiVPN is one-of-a-kind in that regard.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review to get a TL;DR, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of MultiVPN’s service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how MultiVPN scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)