If you are looking for the best and trusted Task, Time and team collaboration service then you are at right page. Today here we are going to review the best and trusted tasks,time and team collaboration service provider named Ora.
Ora is an agile task management & team collaboration service. It is just like your team’s command center. A place to track projects. Tasks. Time. Commits. Status Reports. Your entire product or business! Create projects, tasks, assign them to your teammates. Create your own pipeline workflow and move work to the next phase (list). Track progress and if you want time on each task. All that in a list or board view.
These are some of the main function done by Ora.
-My Tasks – Working on a dozen projects? Get all your tasks from different projects in one place. Schedule and plan by due date. The “My Tasks” view will show work assigned to you.
Ora is Highly customization While your project is growing you can turn different views and features ON and OFF to suit your project and team needs. So no matter if it’s a simple action plan or complex agile product development you are doing we’ve got covered. Move the slider to see some example combinations…
-Card Details – All the information you need, served to you and your team in one beautiful detail view. With support for attachments, markdown, comments, @mentions, tracking time, checklists, due dates and lots of other handy things that you might need to keep everybody well informed.
-Task Relationships – Epics, blocking tasks or just mark something as a duplicate. Relationships between tasks are important and here is how they will improve your process.
- Subtasks: Break tasks in smaller subtasks by creating checklists inside your card
- Mentions: Get anyone’s attention by mentioning him in a comment inside the card
- Track time: Track time on tasks or log it manually
- Attachment: Attach any image or document to a card simply by dragging it inside
- Due dates: Set due dates and never miss a deadline
- Assign & collaborate: Share projects and assign your teammates to a card
- Notifications: Get notified at the moment important things happen
- Comments: Discuss everything with everyone inside a card
- Milestones: It’s good practice to have some goals for your project. Organize tasks into milestones
- Labels: Add more context to your cards and todos
- Task relationships PRO: Identify stoppers and blocking tasks
- Issue auto-close: Close or reference issues from commits
- Markdown: Close or reference issues from commits
- Task Repeat PRO: Set a task as recurring in the desired time period
- Code highlighting: Add beautiful code snippets in your description.
Ora accept Credit Card and PayPal. They assures that all payments are securely handled by Braintree – A PayPal Company.
Ora provides free plan or start a 30-day free trial for a professional plan. They require credit card information. However, you can always cancel your subscription before the trial period ends.
Difference between free & Paid version
Ora Basic is a great start (up to its limits of 3 members), but the Pro plans have some fantastic premium functionality to offer:
- Project Observers – Add clients or stakeholders to your projects for free. Observers have limited access, but they can watch how the project progresses and comment on tasks.
- Recurring Tasks – Repeat a task on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- List actions – trigger a reaction like an assignment, labeling a task, or changing its status when it’s moved to a specific list.
- Task Relationships – mark tasks as a parent, child, duplicate, related or blocking one another.
- Larger Attachments up to 100mb for Ora Startup and up to 250mb for Ora Professional
- Image project backgrounds
Pricing and Plans
The one big thing that makes Ora unique is that the prices are displayed openly on its website to any visitor. I think Ora deserves praise for doing this.
No other competing services have this level of transparency. Other similar service providers will hide the prices or make you sign up before you see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they have gotten you to register.
For information on price please click here. It has four types of plans which are given below.
- Ora Basic
- Ora Startup
- Ora Professional
- Ora Enterprise
With all this in mind, let’s get down to the question, “Would we recommend it?”
Absolutely, “YES”. ORA is a very valuable service for any business provides Task, Time and team collaboration service
For the purpose of this review, I have used Ora for a total of three weeks so far. Within that time frame my account experienced was just awesome.
So if you’re looking to spread brand awareness on the platform, Ora will do the trick nicely.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review to get a TL;DR, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of Ora service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how Ora scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)