Choosing the right website Monitoring tool plays an important role in any online business. A website Monitoring tool with a well-designed website does not necessarily mean that their site will be ranked first on Google’s search results.
There are plenty of options available on the website Monitoring tool provider market. Ideally, you would need to choose the best provider that will fulfill all of your requirements in a cost-effective package. Also, you’d need to do some in-depth analysis of all of the website Monitoring tool companies that offer what you need. The in-depth analysis includes all parameters that you need to consider when choosing a website Monitoring tool . The most common parameters are listed below:
⦁ Technical support
⦁ Customer reviews
The items mentioned in the list above are a few of the more important parameters that you should consider when selecting a website Monitoring tool for your business website. This article will give you an overall review of the Netumo, website Monitoring tool. They are a leading website Monitoring tool that provides several features and services at an affordable price point. Let’s get started.
is a powerful website monitoring with automatic SSL certificate monitoring which enables website administrators to make it easier for them to be alerted on uptime issues. Netumo watches your domains for expiry and also watches at fixed time internal your websites and internet hosts by pinging them and checking the returned content. Notifications can be received via email, Twitter, Slack, Teams and SMS. Reports are available to clearly depict your server load and website/host up-time.
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make Netumo unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
- Reports: Netumo provides various reports that are easy to understand and save. These reports allow you to share the detailed performance and outgrowth of your website with your web server. You can easily judge any fluctuations and downtimes issues.
- Notification for Domain expiration: Netumo is any smart software it can trace your domain and monitor it properly. All you need to do is tell your domain name and registration date and leave the rest for Netumo. It will keep tracking your domain and notify you timely about your domain’s near expiration. When the software tells you early, you can go for the next registration in time.
- Website Monitoring: Netumo offers the tracking of 1 website absolutely free with their free plan. It sends you notifications frequently about your site’s health this will help you keep an eye on your services-providing the site. You will get information in the form of SMS, Email, Slack, or Twitter. The frequency for checking is absolutely up to you. Netumo claims that customers are free to decide. Often they check your site even every minute, and you get notified.
- No False Alarms: Netumo claims that they double-check their results before passing them towards you. This is for your surety. It is not designed so that as far as it notices some problems, it will give them to you without any confirmation. No false alarms are created here. Only the confirmed news is allowed to reach your inbox.
- Data Logs and Reports: Netumo takes all the data at your site and stores it for proper observation. Once your data is stored within their system, they start analyzing it. They first realize keenly that what is actually uptime for your site and then explore uptime, downtime, response time, and overall statics of your site. Netumo analyzes all these credentials and makes them available for you in the form of reports.
- Smart Use Of SMS Credits: Netumo allows sending only one SMS per hour per website for a failure. It will not cause SMS flooding but I choose to inform you only once per hour. This feature will save your SMS credit for better use next time rather than waste maximum SMS for a single problem.
- Multiple Tools: Netumo makes sure to use multiple tools to identify and ultimately troubleshoot the problems efficiently and adequately. It applies various tools to the same website or online stuff to troubleshoot and test the actual situation more efficiently.
Netumo has an excellent support team that can be reached anytime via live chat or support ticket system. In my experience, they proved themselves to be very helpful and quick to respond. They resolved every last problem that I had set up.
Netumo is one of the few website Monitoring tool that offers full 24/7 phone, live chat, and email support. I have found their support department to be very quick to solve issues, especially when it comes to handling site-specific issues or anything other than answering generic tech queries.
Netumo proudly claims themselves as one of the most cost-effective website Monitoring tool on the whole market. And to be fair, they do a pretty good job of keeping that claim factual.
Something that makes Netumo unique as a website Monitoring tool is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think Netumo deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features (and limitations) are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if website Monitoring tool’s plans are right for them.
None of Netumo’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register (and partially commit to going with them).
The image below shows the starting prices for each type of plans at Netumo.
I have tested more than 3 website Monitoring tools in the past at Techozens.com – Netumo is easily one of the top in terms of quality, by far.
For the purpose of this review, I have used Netumo for a total of three months so far. Within that time frame, I am more than satisfied with my experience. There was no drawback up to this point, to be exact. It was easy to set up thanks to their support team, and the processing power was on-par with other website Monitoring tool.
With all of this in mind, let’s get down to the big question: “Would we recommend it?”
And the answer to this is a resounding and absolute “YES”. Netumo is a value-oriented, transparent, and highly-reputable service for any business or influencer trying to monitor their website by using Netumo’s secure and trusted website Monitoring tool .
For the purpose of this review, I have used Netumo for a total of three months. And within that time frame, I experienced growth on my website, as well as good speed, solid reliability, outstanding support, and a good price to top it all off.
We also definitely recommend Netumo to anyone who is looking for a simple, great website Monitoring tool. They provide fast servers, great support, and good features. All of these are provided at an incredibly low price (for what you get) without compromising on quality. You will rarely find a website Monitoring tool offering these same great services at a lower price, and Netumo is one-of-a-kind in that regard.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review to get a TL;DR, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of Netumo’s service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how Netumo scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)