Choosing the right Time & expense management software plays an important role in any online business. A Time & expense management software with a well-designed website does not necessarily mean that their site will be ranked first on Google’s search results.
There are plenty of options available on the Time & expense management software market. Ideally, you would need to choose the best provider that will fulfill all of your requirements in a cost-effective package. Also, you’d need to do some in-depth analysis of all of the Time & expense management software that offer what you need. The in-depth analysis includes all parameters that you need to consider when choosing a Time & expense management software . The most common parameters are listed below:
⦁ Technical support
⦁ Customer reviews
The items mentioned in the list above are a few of the more important parameters that you should consider when selecting a Time & expense management software for your business. This article will give you an overall review of the ACCORTO, Time & expense management software . They are a leading Time & expense management software that provides several features and services at an affordable price point. Let’s get started.
Accorto is a software that is used for the management of time and expense. It also gives its users the ability to easily integrate all of their projects and manage all of their resources seamlessly.
It is aware that each business has its own set of problems that are unique from everyone else, so they provide each business solutions that are tailored according to their situation. It provides its users influential, complete professional services, mobile functionality for management, easy integrations with each of them designed with the sole purpose of fulfilling the unique needs of your business.
Key Features of Accorto:
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make Accorto unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
1- Management of Time:
Accorto is aware that logging time has never really been very popular that why it has built its software in such a way that it makes even the dullest time recording tasks fast and efficient. Using Accorto’s design you can record your time in multiple ways that include:
- Timesheet: Get a traditional weekly time card that gives you a complete summary and details of everything that happened during the respective week.
- Capture Time: Custom objects, Tasks, Events, Cases, and even opportunities, you can capture anything by capturing time on any screen that you are currently working on.
- Time Out/In: Time clock function and timekeeping in/out records for DCAA complaint.
- Mobile: Use mobile devices to simply enter the time whenever you want on the go.
- Import: You can easily import all of your data from any .csv file or just easily use the API
A few other additional options include
- Easily add descriptions to your projects on a daily basis or on particular days.
- Utilize the project list filter to display only relevant projects and skim through data entry quickly.
- Use the previous time report as a template to save time and easily start new reports.
- The timesheet allows you to capture per diem directly or just record them in expenses.
- Availability of multiple approval and verification options.
- You can also filter time reports so that it becomes easier for project managers to see the relevant data
2- Management of Expenses:
Accorto makes it fairly easy for users to capture expenses by using its intuitive structure. This structure achieves these results by offering the following functionalities for capturing expenses.
- Table of Expense: You can add all the details of your expenses and then submit them here to be recorded
- Credit Card Import: You can easily import all of your credit cards it includes both individual or company credit cards
- Email: You can send receipts to any email that you want.
- Mobile: It lets you capture the amount and receipts on mobile devices.
Additionally, to the usual categories of expense, Accorto also lets you use per diem and mileage to set up a fixed amount of expenses. You can also allow different rates for a different group of employees.
Accorto supports complete multi-currency and Dual-Currency. Therefore, you can reimburse any of your employees in any currency that they are requiring. Reimbursement in different currencies and management of company credit cards become possible and fairly easy through the expenditure types. You can also use Accorto to set up multi-step approvals fast and quick.
3- Management of Projects:
Accorto provides an advanced project that can adapt itself to any project scope, structure, and scenarios. It delivers perfectly regardless of any variation or challenges in that project. Each solution will be tailored according to the specific needs of that project. The project details include
- You can synchronize all of your projects seamlessly for sales-to-project management coordination that is created through opportunities. You can also just apply a project template as your starting point.
- You can explain your projects as material sensitive & time or fixed price or just use both of them.
- You can check the details of your project through the Gantt Chart which is equipped with the view of traditional projects or just check these projects by the resources.
4- Management of Billing:
Accorto does not spend any unnecessary during the billing process and does everything for a practical purpose. The software expects and then prepares for any kind of billing scenario, the scale of operation, methods of business and keeps up with all of your billing needs and accuracy. It also offers you flexibility in creating invoices that are according to your needs. You can create any invoice in moments using:
- Approved T+E Reports
A few other additional options include
- You can easily confirm all the details, correct rate, and completion before you even start
- You can set the rates for each project or customer; the rates are defined using a resource. You even get the ability to overwrite a rate for a specific project task or line.
- You can customize and format the resources however you want, as a summary page having expense details or time or just a basic summary.
5- Management of Reporting:
Accorto is a native Salesforce application and that is the reason that it comes with enough power to generate a wide range of reports. You can use it to customize your reports quickly and create your very own dashboards for reports.
The resource utilization at Accorto is hugely customizable and lets you effortlessly compare your part- and full-time employees. It not only allows you to apply for a billable time as criteria, but you are also allowed to include multiple factors like pre-sales time, adjustments for your vacations, and holidays.
6- Integration of Payroll:
Make your payroll easier than ever using Accorto which gives you all the tools necessary for delivering flexibility and control so that, you can manage all of your payrolls accurately according to your business needs. Accorto achieves this by providing you with
- Interface your payroll system in seconds because the payroll codes are always present to map all of your activities and projects into the payroll.
- You can easily manage your work time as you can calculate all the hours that you have spent working on certain activities or projects.
- Make use of convenient functions like time off to take control of the minute details. So, you are aware of all the time that is earned, requested, and used.
Accorto has an excellent support team that can be reached anytime via live chat or support ticket system. In my experience, they proved themselves to be very helpful and quick to respond. They resolved every last problem that I had set up.
Accorto is one of the few Time & expense management software that offers full 24/7 phone, live chat, and email support. I have found their support department to be very quick to solve issues, especially when it comes to handling site-specific issues or anything other than answering generic tech queries.
Accorto proudly claims themselves as one of the most cost-effective Time & expense management software on the whole market. And to be fair, they do a pretty good job of keeping that claim factual.
Something that makes Accorto unique as a Time & expense management software is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think Accorto deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if Accorto’s plans are right for them.
None of Accorto’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register (and partially commit to going with them).
Accorto Pricing Plan:
The pricing plan for Accorto products are as follows:
Type of Accorto Products:
There are basically two types of subscription plans when it comes to Accorto.
1- Accorto Time + Expense Project:
It is the application for any Salesforce Enterprise Edition and up and contains the following features:
- Native Salesforce Applications: It is really easy to extend and Customize
- Complete integration with your custom objects, calendar, tasks, cases, opportunities, and salesforce accounts.
- It works smoothly with any salesforce license including portal, community, and platform
Price: $8.33 for each user per month, for 10 users the annual charge is $999 and includes implementation assistance, unlimited support, maintenance, and licenses.
2- Accorto Time + Expense Professional:
It is the application for restricted functionality Salesforce Professional Edition only and contains the following features:
- Native Salesforce Applications: It is restricted when it comes to Customizations.
- Complete integration with your custom objects, opportunities, and Salesforce accounts.
Price: $999 charged annually and includes license, maintenance, and support.
I have tested more than 4 similar software in the past – Accorto is easily one of the top in terms of quality, by far.
For the purpose of this review, I have used Accorto for a total of three months so far. Within that time frame, I am more than satisfied with my experience. There was no drawback up to this point, to be exact. It was easy to set up thanks to their support team, and the processing power was on-par with other similar Time & expense management software.
With all of this in mind, let’s get down to the big question: “Would we recommend it?”
And the answer to this is a resounding and absolute “YES”. Accorto is a value-oriented, transparent, and highly-reputable service for any business or influencer trying to manage their Time & expense by using Accorto’s secure and trusted Time & expense management software .
For the purpose of this review, I have used Accorto for a total of three months. And within that time frame, I experienced growth on my business, as well as good speed, solid reliability, outstanding support, and a good price to top it all off.
We also definitely recommend Accorto to anyone who is looking for a simple, great Time & expense management software . They provide fast servers, great support, and good features. All of these are provided at an incredibly low price (for what you get) without compromising on quality. You will rarely find a similar software offering these same great software at a lower price, and Accorto is one-of-a-kind in that regard.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review to get a TL;DR, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of Accorto’s service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how Accorto scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)